- Drip Campaign
To activate the sign up drip campaign, make sure you have imported your email list or integrated your Thanx account with your email service provider in the Email Subscriptions page.
After you have imported or integrated your existing email list, go to the Signup Email page and configure your signup email campaign.
- Web Widget
Add a branded sign-up widget to your website. Simply go to the Widget page of your Thanx dashboard and configure where you’d like it to appear on the page using the options listed. Copy the code and paste it into the <head> of your website, ideally across all your pages.
- Print Materials
Reach out to your Thanx Customer Success Manager today to order posters, poster-cards, business cards, etc.!
For further resources, go to the Promote page in your Thanx Dashboard.
To find a particular customer, go to the All Members page in your Thanx Dashboard and search in the top right hand corner. You can search by member ID or the information your customer has provided to you (email or phone number).
Once you land on the customer’s profile, you can select tabs to see purchase activity, rewards, feedback, and grant a reward.
To view redeemed rewards, go to Rewards Accounting page in your Thanx Dashboard.
You can access this page through your dashboard by going to the left panel under:
- Company > Rewards Accounting
– Adjust the calendar on the top right hand corners of the page to the timeframe in question.
– You will then be able to see a total of the rewards redeemed as well as a breakdown for redemption by locations.
To check out the number of rewards delivered, but not yet redeemed go to Rewards Activity page in your Thanx Dashboard.
Merchant Dashboard Management
You can see which managers and staff members have completed your training by clicking on the location in the Training page of your dashboard. Please note that you will only be able to click on the locations where staff members have started to take the training.
To change your login information, click your name in the top right corner of your Thanx dashboard, and from there you can edit your profile (Name, title, phone number, email, and email preferences), and change your password.
To manage your employees’ view of the dashboard, go to the Manage Dashboard Access page at the bottom of your Thanx Dashboard.
- To add someone new, click the ‘Invite Someone’ button in the top right corner of the page.
- Type in their email and select the user role – either an Admin (has access to information for all locations) or a Location Manager (has access to information for only their location).
- Within the Location Manager role, you may limit access to only being able to review and reply to customer feedback (Customer Service) or limit access to billing and invoices (Accountant).
To modify someone’s access, click on the ‘edit’ button to the right of their name and then you can change their role or location.
Go to the Training page in your Thanx dashboard and click on the link that says “About the Thanx Training Center” right below the “Training Overview” title. You can copy and paste this link in an email to your staff, and all they have to do is click on the link and follow the instructions.