Thanx is the world’s leading customer engagement platform for multi-location, offline businesses. We enable our merchants to engage their customers with powerful, data-driven multi-channel marketing campaigns and measure the results in revenue, not just vanity metrics. We also incorporate customer feedback and Net Promoter surveys, as well as customer loyalty and reputation management.
We are always looking for high-quality guest contributors to help create valuable content for our audience.
Before you submit any requests, pitches or content, review this entire page to make sure that your guest post fits Thanx’s content requirements.
Topics must relate directly to customer engagement and complementary marketing tactics for brick and mortar businesses.
Guest post guidelines
Please follow our guest post guidelines to ensure your guest post fits Thanx’s tone and provides value to our audience:
- Original content only
- SEO writers, backlink builders need not apply
- Minimum 750 words
- Content should be targeted and written for multi-location, offline, brick and mortar businesses that sell to consumers.
- The tone is as if you were giving advice to a friend. It should be approachable, positive, and not too technical.
- The benefits of reading are contained in a brief intro to the post
- Use headings to break up content and make it scannable
- Content is actionable, educational and useful.
- Content includes relevant, helpful examples including visuals. A great place to find examples may include the case studies on the Thanx website.
- All advice is backed up with research and case studies that are cited (with links)
- Content should contain links to outside sources and no more than 1-2 links back to your site max within the content of the post. Anything that comes across as “spammy” or overly self-promotional will be edited or denied at our discretion
- Content should have a short conclusion section titled “Wrap up”
- Images should be high-quality and be able to be used for editorial purposes. Images should be delivered in a Google Drive folder along with the content with edit rights provided.
- Include a 1-2 line bio for the writer and the link to their LinkedIn or Twitter, or your main company URL. Only one may be selected.
- Submit your pitch and title using the form below. You should expect to receive a reply within 3-5 business days. If your pitch/content does not meet the above guidelines it will be rejected.
The fine print
You represent and warrant that the blog post content you have submitted or provided to us (the “Blog Post”): 1) is accurate and true; 2) does not infringe on any third party copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights; 3) has not been recycled or copied, in whole or in part from any other work, including any of your own previously published work; 4) does not contain any confidential information or trade secrets of any third party; and 5) includes any and all required attributions where applicable.
In exchange for our consideration for potential publication of your Blog Post, you grant us full ownership of the Blog Post. Once submitted, you may not, and you may not authorize others to, use, copy, release, reproduce, distribute, or publish the Blog Post, in whole or in part, without our express written consent. For clarity, the foregoing shall not apply to sharing a link to the Blog Post published by us.
We reserve the right to 1) refuse publication of any Blog Post submitted to us for any reason in our sole and absolute discretion, and 2) edit, modify, adapt, update, republish any Blog Post at our sole and absolute discretion, including but not limited to, by inserting additional links, calls to action, and downloadable content.
You understand that your submission of any Blog Posts to us and/or our publishing of the Blog Post does not constitute an employment relationship and you are not serving as our employee, agent or representative.